Happy Birthday Eddie! You sure are growing up fast! Soon your friend Carter will also be two! Hope you have a great day and lots of cake to eat! :) p.s. Jen, I'd love to know where you took those pics? Great location...my boys would love it!
Uh I can't believe that he is two already. It seems like you just had him. Happy Birthday little man!
Happy Birthday Eddie--a day late! Wow, I really can't believe 2 already!! Cute pics!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Eddie! You sure are growing up fast! Soon your friend Carter will also be two! Hope you have a great day and lots of cake to eat! :)
p.s. Jen, I'd love to know where you took those pics? Great location...my boys would love it!
Uh I can't believe that he is two already. It seems like you just had him. Happy Birthday little man!
Happy Birthday Eddie--a day late! Wow, I really can't believe 2 already!! Cute pics!
Post a Comment