That is kind-of how I've been feeling about blogging.
But I am going to try and jump back on the blogging band wagon.
Here is a very quick recap of the last couple weeks...
Eddie had a wonderful 2nd birthday. Our families came over and we had a great party. Eddie was very excited about all his gifts and especially loves the sandbox that Daddy built for him. He was so anxious to play in it, that he 'helped' Daddy move the sand into the back yard one loader at a time.

Dani is doing wonderfully. Growing so fast! She is full of smiles and it is so much fun to see her sweet personality emerging. She has also been rocking the night sleeping and has even done an 8 hour stretch! Woo Hoo!
2 comments:
I have been feeling that way about blogging too lately.
Dani is looking more like Eddie! It's time to get Dani and Zoe together and watch them interact.
Post a Comment