
Yesterday we ventured to a tulip farm. I don't ever recall going to one before (I'll have to ask my mom) but from pictures I've seen of the farm, I thought it would be a great place to take the kids' pictures in their Dutch costumes.
Mark was a very good sport and played tourist with me and waited in lines. Once we were actually in the farm I discovered that it really didn't look like the billboard. Instead of a giant field of tulips...there were rows. Rows with weeds in them. The whole place had a shabby/rundown kind of feel to it. It all looked much better from far away.
Even though it wasn't what I expected, we still had a good time and took pictures with the tulips.

At $100 a pop for damaging flowers, we kept reminding Eddie that he could look, but not touch.

While the fields were not what I anticipated, Eddie did have fun running up and down the rows pointing at the different colors.

It was nice taking pictures of Dani...she can't run away from me. :)

Suddenly, Eddie halted in his roaming and changed direction. What could it be?

Farm equipment.

He loves everything with wheels, tractors...trucks...he can't get enough of them. Daddy took him for a closer look.

We lasted a big hour and then headed back to the van. It was our 1st outing with the 4 of us and overall...it went pretty well!
5 comments:
Your pictures sure make the farm look good to me! You are so talented. I love the pic of Eddie holding Dani, and ummm...what a freaking cool stroller!! Was that a craigslist find??
YES!! We did get it off craigslist and we LOVE it! :)
They look sooo cute in their dutch costumes.
beautiful pics and yes I think the stroller is awesome too!
that stroller looks AWESOME! cute lil fam, Jen. You guys are cute. take more pictures of yourself w/ your kids!
Post a Comment