Sunday, May 2, 2010

22 Months


Oh my. Who would have thought you could have grown up so much in one month? There has been a lot of change in our family this past month. I was worried about how you would handle the transition from being an only child to a big brother.

Turns out, I worried for nothing. The changes didn't seem to phase you at all. You stepped into your new role like a champ. You just love your sister.


You love to be by her, talk to her, are always asking to hold her and give her kisses. And she responds to you like no one else.


Dani has been needing lots of my time, but it doesn't seem to bother you too much. When I am feeding her it has been wonderful to imagine with you. You will be busy cooking, building towers and driving trucks around us. I love that you include us in your play and will bring us trucks, blocks or 'coffee' so we can play too.


While Dani & I haven't been leaving the house too much, your grandparents have been making sure you are. Grammie has been taking you to feed the ducks...


and Grandpa & Grandmum have been making sure you haven't been missing too many ball games.


These outings have been such a blessing for both of us. I feel bad that we haven't been doing anything 'fun', but I know that will come soon. We just got a double stroller off Craigs List and have been able to enjoy the weather and get out for walks. You talk and jabber to me as we walk. You are such a goofy little kid.


Daddy and I are so proud of you and love you so much!!

1 comment:

Tripp said...

So glad that transition is going well for Eddie.