Friday night was Audrey's school banquet. We went to the park to see her all dressed up.

Eddie was excited to come along. I told him we were going to the park to see Auntie Audrey.
I may have mislead him. I think he was disappointed that the park didn't have any toys.
I may have mislead him. I think he was disappointed that the park didn't have any toys.

Good thing Auntie Em was along. When he got restless, they would go for a walk.

Audrey looked beautiful!

She also looked way older than 16. (Well technically 16 and 3/4...how can my baby sister be turning 17 next month?!?)

Audrey's dress was quite magical.

It danced about as she walked and reminded me of the 'roundy roundy' dresses that she used to play dress up in when she was little.
1 comment:
What great photos Jen! You captured her beautifully. I cant believe our baby sister is all grown up either.
Post a Comment