Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I WON! I WON!!

Last week I was shocked when I checked a very cool craft blog, Little Birdie Secrets and realized I was the winner of a drawing!!

I honestly triple checked the screen and clicked on the link before I believed that I was the winner.

I've never won a blog drawing before. And I was extremely excited.

Once I believed that I really was the winner of the gift certificate to {mur}made, I knew just what I would ask for.

While everything in the Etsy store is beautiful...she has one product that I wanted since the moment I saw it.

A Blue Dinosaur Hat.

I just knew it would look perfect on a certain little boy.


And I think I am quite right.


I couldn't believe how quickly it arrived!

I won on Thursday, told her what I wanted on Sunday
& the hat arrived today.


It came wrapped so cute.

I thought about taking a picture of the wrapping...
but I was too excited.

I opened it right up.


I think I may have to order one for baby #2.

If need be, she also makes a girl version.


Thank you SO much to Muranda of {mur}made!

I just LOVE the hat!


And I think Eddie is a fan too!

4 comments:

Muranda said...

oh my goodness...that just made my night! He is so darling. Looks like he might be able to wear it next Winter as well!

Oh thank you for letting me see him in it, it is so fun to see those little faces poking out of hats!

Congrats on #2, I had no idea or I would have sent a little something for he/she as well! Let me know when they arrive and we'll whip something up!

The O'Connor Family said...

Congrats on winning! Eddie is so cute in that hat! What fun!!

Tripp said...

That is soooooooo cute and congrats on winning.

Jen said...

That little hat is SO stinking cute!