Monday, March 22, 2010

Awesome.

While many were disappointed to wake up Saturday morning to snow covered grounds, it couldn't have been a more beautiful day for our family.

Jon & Julie got married!

It was awesome.


I'll post some more photos once I'm done going through them...I took quite a few.

When I got home from work today Grammie told me that she and Eddie had a surprise for me. Then she told me to look in the fridge...


It was clean!!!

She had asked me last week what I felt I needed to do yet before the baby comes. Top on my list...clean the fridge. Strange, I know. I had not gotten to it yet - so she took care of it for me. SO SWEET! She made my day!

While Grammie was over, she also taught Eddie a new word...it is one that Uncle Jon uses often. :)



And I must say...awesome totally describes the last few days!

1 comment:

emily said...

That video made my day awesome too.