Friday, February 26, 2010

Rags

Last night we went to see the MIFA State Champions perform Rags.

The show opened with a ship coming out towards the audience.

See the top sail?


The one on top of a boy's shoulders...

on top of the 4ft platform...

on the moving boat?


That was Audrey.

I knew she was going to be up that high, but my heart still jumped to my throat when I saw it.


While watching, it was very clear why they are the State Champions.

The show was amazing.

I knew the plot line & I still sat in my seat with tears rolling down my face.

I am so proud of Audrey.

Everyone worked so hard to make the show happen and it was wonderful.



The school hasn't performed Rags in 11 years.

Which, crazy enough, 11 years ago was my junior year.

While I was in that show, I made a new friend.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my! Love the lipstick Mark! I seriously wasn't sure who that was at first! :)

Tripp said...

That is so fun that this is how you guys got to know each other and I love that you have a picture of it.