Monday, December 28, 2009

Little Fingerprints

My Mom made this with Eddie and wrapped it up for Mark & I. We opened it on Christmas. I think it is just the sweetest gift. My favorite one. I love the poem that she wrote and his little hand prints. What strikes me most when I look at it is how his hand prints are not so little...our baby is growing up!


These are my little fingerprints
And I'm so very small,
That I leave them everywhere
On chairs and floors and walls.

My little hands reach out to you
To hold you, oh, so tight.
I want you to remember
I love you morning, noon, and night.

Me and Grandmum made this
When I was just a lad.
Have a Merry Christmas!
To the greatest Mom & Dad.

Eddie
Christmas 2009

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!

The O'Connor Family said...

So precious! Those are the best kinds of gifts!

Tripp said...

That is SUCH a cute idea!