Love.

Aren't they adorable?
Saturday morning Julie, Jon & I braved the windy, 40-something weather to take their engagement photos. I was honored that they asked me to take them.

I was all bundled up and pregnant, which means I'm usually much warmer than everyone else. They were not so lucky. I had a blanket for them in between shots...but it was still really cold.

We had a lot of fun. I learned a lot...my main lesson was learning to give better directions. I think Julie's favorite was when I told her to "look at Jon's chest & smile"...huh? I meant for her to put her head on Jon's chest & look at me & smile, but it came out all wrong. We had a good laugh.

I told them that I'm used to chasing what I want to photograph and it was nice that they were not running away from me. Jon said they could make that happen if I would be more comfortable. :)
3 comments:
Great job Jen! You've got skills! If you haven't already checked out some great local photographers, I love checking Christy Pacanowski's site and Marc-photography.com (he's my cousin and does a great job and is very creative).
THANKS AGAIN JEN!!! :) You're the best!!!
Good work Jen. They look GREAT!
Post a Comment