
Daddy had to get you your own rake. You wanted to help.

When you couldn't get the rake to work like Daddy's, you started to pick up one leaf at a time and hand it to him.

This is your sweet personality. You are so good at sharing. You share your toys, your food, whatever you have. (When it comes to Maddie, it is one animal cracker for you...and one for your puppy dog.)

We did learn yesterday in nursery that you are willing to share almost everything. You are not the greatest at sharing Mommy. You were not even playing by me, but then I saw you come charging over, I wondered what your response would be. I had 2 little ones on my lap.
You came up shaking your head no and proceeded to try and push one of the kids off. I was able to re-position the others and get an arm around you. I gave you a half hug & told you it was alright.
You didn't buy it.
Things could get a little interesting come April!

Even if you don't care to share me right now, you have such a joyous attitude. You want to be in on the action. When neither the rake nor the one-leaf-at-a-time method was working the greatest, I gave you your shovel. That didn't work well either...but you had fun.

You are so curious. You want to see how everything works. When you hear a new noise, you want to know where it comes from. When you hear something you know, you proudly announce what it is. A truck will drive past our house, and I will hear you call out, "GUCK!" from wherever you are.

Oh my goodness! Your words. You try to repeat whatever Daddy & I say. It is so cute. You have your own way of saying things, but I know what you are talking about. You have a few words down pat. Everyone can understand these. You LOVE apples and often ask for them; you shouted "Apple!" out last week when we were at the grocery store buying them. You made a little old lady smile.

You are such a happy boy, (even after Mommy tosses you into the leaves thinking that you'd enjoy it...only to see your grumpy face as you struggle to get out) Daddy & I are so blessed by you. We love you so much and are so proud of you!!

No comments:
Post a Comment