Afterwords, Mark told me he didn't see anything either.
That made me feel better.
Once things took shape...I could see a baby. And what a cute baby it is!

Once all the measurements were taken, the due date is looking like April 19, putting me at 18 weeks. This confirms the 1st ultrasound, but not the original due date of April 8, which would have put me at 20 weeks.
The change in dates doesn't mean a whole lot, but it is nice to have a 'set' due date. But of course as we learned the last time, due dates don't mean a whole lot. Just like big brother...this baby is going to make its appearance when it is good and ready. Or when the doctor says enough is enough and the kid needs a nudge. :)

From what the technician could see, all the baby parts looked great. She wasn't able to get a good profile shot because the baby was laying breech, and she couldn't see the feet because the baby was wiggling so much (and jumping on my bladder)!
Because she couldn't get all the angles she needed, we will have another ultrasound in 3 weeks. (Yea!)

No, we did not find out what we are having (the tech did say that it would have been hard to figure out because of how the baby was laying). The heart beat was 150 today & lower than it has been in the past. But I can't remember what Eddie's was...is a girl's faster and a boy's slower...or is it the other way around?
I am still thinking it is a girl...and Mark says boy...just to contradict me. He doesn't have a strong feeling either way. Of course...I thought Eddie was a girl.
4 comments:
That's awesome you get to go back again! I believe girls heartbeats are higher and boys are lower (so they say)
You guys sure makes some cute baby alligators! Glad to hear that everything is on track. April is the best month for having a baby!
What a little blessing Jen! Ultrasounds are always so fun!
Awww so fun to see these sweet pics! Thanks for sharing! And I'm hoping you have "him/her" on the 21st....we would be birthday buddies! ;)
Post a Comment