Eddie @ 10 weeks 3 days

Baby #2 at 9 weeks 4 days

This was taken 2 weeks ago. I know you can't really see anything in the ultrasound photo, but when we were watching the screen, we could see a lot more. God is amazing! The baby was wiggling all about and we could see little hands waving.
When the sound of the heartbeat filled the room, tears filled my eyes. It felt like we had been on pins & needles for awhile and it was so reassuring to hear. It was 173 bpm. Our original due date was April 8, but after the technician measured the baby, the due date moved to April 19.
I've actually been feeling about the same as when I was baking Eddie. Nauseous and sleepy. The big difference is with Eddie, I was on my own and could sleep when I wanted. Now, I have an energetic 1 year old. :) I have always enjoyed living close to our family, but I've never been as thankful for this as I have been lately. My Mom has come to the rescue on more than one occasion.
I am starting to feel better. I've been saying that for the last few weeks...I was hoping for the power of positive thinking, but now it is actually true!
1 comment:
God is good! What a little miracle! Glad your feeling better and can start to enjoy the little bun baking in your oven. :)
Post a Comment