Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The JV tennis season...

...is officially over. At the end of the season it always feels like it went so fast [but I admit there is usually about a week in the middle where I wonder if it will ever end :) ].

Tonight we gathered with the players and families for the end of the season party. As we walked the halls of the high school to the party, Eddie made it clear that he wanted to walk next to Daddy and not be carried.


He wanted to explore.


He was pretty excited when he found the drinking fountain.


Eddie & I didn't make it to many...o.k....any...of the JV matches this season. [Between Eddie's cold and (mainly) me feeling like crud with baby #2, we haven't done much of anything the last few months.] It was great to talk with the parents and put faces to the names that I've been hearing. They are all so nice and have the kindest things to say about Mark.

We all had a lot of fun. Especially Eddie who played with some younger brothers and sisters of the players. He also ran around trying to snag things off the tables.

Yesterday we did stop to visit Mark at the Varsity tournament. Eddie was more interested in picking up stray bottles than watching tennis. :)

No comments: