Sunday, August 16, 2009

Wow.

Here horsie, horsie, horsie...


This morning my second cousin...well...my Mommy's cousin's son was baptized. Does that make him my second cousin? Mommy has never fully understood how that all works, so she is having trouble explaining it to me. Anyway, my friend Tanner was baptized this morning.

I got to play in a different nursery and had lots of fun. They told Mommy that I was all over the place.

After church we went and had lunch at Tanner's Grandpa & Grandma's. Their house is awesome! They have so many animals and so much that I could get into (if everyone would just look away for a moment)!

I got to pet my very first horse! When they didn't come to me, Great-Uncle Greg took me to them!


THEN, he showed us his tractor. I got to ride with Grandpa.


It was really loud and I didn't quite know what to think...but I did like the big wheel.


Once I warmed up to it, I kept saying, 'WOW'.


I didn't get to play with Tanner because 1st he was eating and then everyone wanted to hold him. But, I kept a close eye on Grandpa and I'm sure that next time, I can get the tractor up and running and then Tanner & I can go for a ride!

No comments: