Saturday, August 15, 2009

Go have an adventure! (the rest all lumped together)

I had hoped to break-up our camping adventures because I took so many pictures...but we've already been home over a week and I'm not sure where the days go. So, I'm lumping the rest together in a really, really, really long post.

Eddie enjoyed his morning waffle. He felt honored because he got the 1st one. Being the youngest sure has it's perks!


We attempted a nap, but it was quite hot and he could hear us outside. I'm sure it also doesn't help when your Mommy comes over to take your picture.


After bath time was so successful, Grammie thought it would be fun to bring out the water again. It also worked wonders for keeping cool.


(Did I mention yet that it was hot?)


Eddie made a game of trying to catch items blowing on the cloths line.



Jon took Eddie for a ride on a mattress. Eddie liked this game better.


While Grandpa and Grammie were making lunch...


Aunt Janna & Uncle Troy were kayaking and Aunt Julie & Jon were seeking shade. (Mark and Grandpa had gone kayaking earlier.)


We stripped Eddie down to his shoes and diaper so he could play in the water spigot.


And try to drink from the drinking fountain.


Got some!


After our late lunch, Eddie 'helped' Uncle Troy and Jon take down a tent.


Aunt Janna took over for Eddie when it was time to head home.


We stayed at such a beautiful park. I snagged some pictures on the way out.




It was so hot that Eddie had a hard time sleeping and was exhausted. By the time we were leaving the park, he was...

Going.


Going.


Gone.


What a great adventure.

(and the ride home took under 2 hours!)

No comments: