Saturday, July 4, 2009

my 1st birthday party

Last night Mommy and Daddy threw me a robot birthday party! I wanted a robot party because Daddy always puts my name into the robot song. Aunt Julie liked that my party theme was from a Styx's song.

I had so much fun! My family came over and we played outside all night! It was perfect!

Everyone brought me presents and I was SO spoiled!

I really liked the card from Auntie Audrey, it barked!


Mommy made me a robot cake, I couldn't wait to get my hands in it!


It was so yummy! I really liked the frosting!


Mommy took lots and lots of photos...



I am SO loved!!!

3 comments:

The Cornell's said...

That cake is AMAZING Jen! Happy Birthday Eddie!

The O'Connor Family said...

I agree with Bri...amazing cake!! Looks like it was a great party!

Jen said...

Happy birthday Eddie! great cake, nice work. Wonderful pictures too!