Thursday, December 11, 2008

Voicemail

Hi Grandpa!!

I didn't get a chance to say goodbye today! I called, but got your voicemail...I'll have to try again tomorrow. Mommy said you are in Florida and that there is no snow there. I thought I'd send you a slobbery smile of me by the Christmas tree! Are there Christmas trees in Florida? Do you have to have snow for them?


When you get home I'll share my monkey with you. You've gotta chomp on his foot - it's the best.


Mommy said not to touch the tree...but I did! I ended up with some glitter on me! Daddy said he doesn't wear glitter. Do you? Daddy said that you don't either, but I thought I'd ask anyway. Can you tell I'm wearing my robot shirt? When I wear it Daddy sings...'domo oregoto Eddie, roboto, domo...domo' in a funny voice and he swings my arms around. Do you know that song?


I hope work is going great! I'll keep Grammum company and I'll drool on you soon! I'll sing that silly song for you when you get home.

I love you!
eddie

No comments: