Sunday, June 7, 2009

Partying, playing and painting...


We celebrated Emily's birthday at lunch today. Eddie helped open her present. It is pretty remarkable...at Audrey's birthday like a week ago, he wasn't all that interested, but at Emily's...


...he was totally into it! He loved ripping the paper and then kept trying to put it back on. Once the box flaps were opened...he was flipping them open and closed.


He also enjoyed sampling the cake & ice cream. Actually, he started on my lap and tried my ice cream...then moved on to Audrey's...then Emily's...and ended up by Grandpa.


Some more party photos...





Eddie has overcome his dislike for grass.


Mark pointed out that he just might like Grandpa & Grammum's grass. It's softer than ours. We have a few more weeds in our lawn. :P



Not too much new going on at the home front. Saturday I basically took a painting break. I just got the trim around the windows in the dining room done so we could put our blinds back up. I'm sure our neighbors are grateful. :P

No comments: