I LOVE it!
Last night Mark laid some of our flooring down so we could get a taste of the finished product.

Did I mention I LOVE it?!?

Yesterday afternoon after work for Eddie & I and bus school for Mark, we tackled the living room. Mark really likes our arrangement. I paint, he plays with Eddie. I like that once the paint is dry, he helps with the clean-up and putting everything back. Here is our re-painted living room...look a tad familiar...? That's because I re-painted it the same color.

Here is our hallway with freshly painted trim...I still need to touch up the paint around the doors, but I think I'll wait a couple days. I'm all painted out. I've never been so thankful for our cozy home. If it was any bigger...none of this would be happening!

And just because...I thought I'd take a picture of the dining room. It has become a catch all. If you stop over, please go to the side door. I have paint cans lining the front door. :P

AND while people may want to know what part of our home I've torn apart today, I know you really want to know about the little man. So, here he is in his new favorite sleeping position. On his tummy and knees with his booty sticking up.

What a honey.
2 comments:
The house looks GREAT Jen!!! Can't wait to see the finished product! :)
I love your house....I enjoyed reading your blog today.
I am still finding my way around blogland....
I always love making new friends..
I am posting about Disney so hope you will stop by.
Each comment enters you for the June giveaway.
Post a Comment