Mommy was quite surprised. I've been off my yummy bubble gum medicine for 3 days for my ear infection and she thought we would be cold free. Oh well. Hopefully next week I can make it back to the church nursery. For a brief moment Mommy thought I'd be able to sit with them in church...but she quickly came back to her senses. Mommy joked with Daddy that she hopes people will still recognize her when we return. :P
Even though I didn't make it to church, I did get to go to my Grammie's birthday party! (I can't get anyone sick there...no one else chews on the toys) I had lots of fun and Grammie said that I could throw all the puffs I wanted to on the floor! Not really, but she didn't mind that I tossed a few. :)
When Mommy thought to take some pictures after lunch...she could tell I was sleepy and wasn't in the mood. Here is one of me and Grammie from a few weeks ago. Happy Birthday Grammie!!
No comments:
Post a Comment