
I entertained everyone before the game started. Mommy tried to get me to take a nap...I had news for her!

I had fun playing with Aunt Emily between games. She doesn't throw me quite as high as Daddy. She said she doesn't want to drop me...I told her that she wouldn't, but I couldn't convince her to toss me higher. That's o.k. I still loved it.

Grandpa made it back to town in time for the second game.

I watched most of the game from his shoulders. There were times that I had to get wiggling so he knew it was time to walk around again.

Aunt Audrey got up to bat...

I was yelling so loud for her...

She sure did smack that baby! When they write about her in the paper they say she has a 'hot bat'. I don't know if it's hot...but I do know that it is loud!

She went flying past us! I tried to see if something was chasing her...but nothing was. Grandpa explained that she had to get to the base before the ball. I was a bit confused. She hit the ball away from her...why would she want it back?

Her team didn't win and Mommy said that isn't what counts anyway. We are so proud of Aunt Audrey! She moved up in competition & still got an awesome hit. After the game I had fun goofing around with Grandpa & Auntie Em.

I told Aunt Audrey how great I thought she did and I am looking forward to watching her play again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment