Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Outsmarted him...I hope!


Thank you Salli!! She left a comment with directions for a cloth crib rail guard. It sounded much better than the gummi strip (which Mark & I were already trying to figure out how we would re-stick once Eddie figured out how to pull it up)! I did a quick run to the fabric store and put one together. I only made one for the rail that he has attacked the most, we'll see if he moves on & I need to make more. Of course I did not follow all the directions...but I am pleased with the result.

I am just hoping that it works!

5 comments:

emily said...

That looks great & apparently tastes yummy :)

Tripp said...

You are getting to be martha Stewart here jen. I want a cute purse, can you do one of those :)

Brian said...

Super cute! You're such a crafty girl!

Bonnie De Jong said...

i just hope Eddie doesn't learn how to take apart the knots! It's really a clever idea!

Jen said...

Great work! So nice you can make it yourself, I bet it's much cheaper that way too.