Friday, May 22, 2009

New Appreciation

Have you looked at your kitchen cabinet doors lately...?

Really looked at them...?

Enjoyed how they not only held your dishes, but hid your mess...?

How they open & close and make everything look so clean...?

Hide your clutter...and, oh wait, I said that one already.

While our kitchen is still a work in progress we are one step closer to having it finished. When we started to talk about painting our cabinets last fall I had no idea what a process it would be. (I also think that the people who volunteered to help us had no idea what they were getting into either!)

Last night Mark hung the last door back up. The doors have had new molding put on thanks to Mark & Jerry. (A big thanks to Jerry for making sure that Mark didn't cut any fingers off!) And a big BIG thanks to Dad B. for priming and sanding and priming and sanding and priming and sanding and then spraying the doors!

They look awesome!


This is the back entry. (Where the washer & dryer used to be.) I love the doors, but I admit I have gotten used to them being gone. I didn't like the open concept look in our little kitchen, but it sure was convenient!

While I was busy admiring the doors this morning, Eddie was on the move. He was pushing his cart around the loop. So far he had collected a ball and a cheerio, but as I watched him, he threw the cheerio out.


Off he goes!

1 comment:

The O'Connor Family said...

I love them!! They turned out great!