I'll never forget when we met our realtor to walk through it, there was a little sign on the door asking us to take off our shoes. His response was that he didn't know why. The house wouldn't 'show well'. After our first walk thru Mark was sure I was crazy. We decided to take my dad through it to see what he thought - Mark was sure that he would be able to talk me out of it. After seeing the house, my dad said that it was perfect for us. Now Mark thought there was something wrong with the family he married into.
After talking more & explaining why I liked it so much, Mark was able to see what I saw. A home with lots of potential, that just needed a bit of love.

The one thing that I did agree with Mark and thought was strange about our prospective home was that the laundry was basically in the kitchen. When sitting in the dining room, you could look down the galley kitchen & see the dryer. Once we moved in we always said that someday we would move it downstairs. We have lots of someday dreams - and for this dream - someday has come.
I have my very own laundry room. I know it's a bit of a crazy thing to be excited about...but I am. I love it! It's in the storage room, so I can make my piles...leave things out...and then close the door.

An added bonus is that we now have a little open area by the back door. A perfect spot for a bench and the car seat. I love it!
1 comment:
I am happy for you guys about this! It's a big deal!
Post a Comment