
Two Eddies!!

Rice Cereal

The last few days I have not been able to get enough food into Eddie's little tummy. Tuesday night he got a tablespoon of cereal in his bottle. When he 1st started to drink, he scrunched his face up - but that was about it. We'll see how he does when he gets it full strength! :)
I can do it myself.




Dumb & Dumber

We painted the kitchen and were planning on waiting to do the dining room. Once Eddie was settled in bed Monday night, I started to work on cutting in the dining room. Mark joined in with rolling and before we knew it we were almost done. As it got later into the night we got a bit slap happy.
At one point I was half way up the ladder and I turned & leaned back to reach a spot. Of course I lost my balance. I was able to save myself and managed not to spill any paint. Once we stopped laughing, Mark said that we really needed to be serious before one of us got hurt...or mainly, we spilled paint & ruined our carpet. I got a grip of myself and went back to painting. That's when I felt teeth on my ankle. Of course the laughter started all over again.
The kitchen and dining room turned out great - we just have a few spots to touch up yet. Like where I got the ceiling when Mark tried to bite me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment