Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Aunt Julie!

Really Aunt Julie's birthday was on Wednesday...but her party was tonight. I really enjoyed the Rice Krispies at dinner.


Mommy brought candles for the cake. Aunt Julie's cake has been lacking candles the last few years. She didn't want us to sing 'Happy Birthday'...but we did anyway.


After dinner we went out to play. We snuck over to the neighbors' house to play on their tramp. We didn't really sneak...Grandpa & Grammie knew they wouldn't mind. I did a little bouncing. It was a lot of fun even if I didn't get very high.


Daddy did though!!


I had a great time watching him!


Aunt Julie & I played hide & seek. She didn't stay hidden too long before she would pop out at me. That's good because I'm not a good seeker yet, I don't know how to count!


I wouldn't have been able to get very far anyway...I am still not so sure about grass.


I was able to pull some up, but Grammie wouldn't let me eat it.


Aunt Julie and I hid together and popped out at Mommy.


I know it isn't nice to point, but I showed Jon where Aunt Julie got into a bit of a fender bender...it is a pretty dent. I think I know someone who can show me how to get dents out! Think I'm big enough to help Grandpa out at the shop?


Happy Birthday Aunt Julie! I had a great time at your party!! And I won't tell anyone how old you were...although their were 6 candles on your cake and Daddy said something about how your age was divisable by 6....oh man, more math.

No comments: