
I wasn't feeling the best yesterday, but I was still in a good mood and had lots of fun at lunch! We went to Grandpa & Grammie's. Grammie was making some noise. I didn't know what to think. Jon liked it...so I decided to trust him.

Turns out the noise wasn't noise at all! It was music! Grammie was playing a drum set she found at a garage sale! Grammie let me play too.

I really liked the wood block.

Mommy likes the drum set so much that she says it needs to stay at Grandpa & Grammie's. She doesn't want to deprive any future grandchildren. :)
I've gotten better at riding Daddy's shoulders. I've discovered his eye sockets!

I got my picture taken with Grandpa Great & Grandma Great. With my wiggles and Grandma Great's love for getting her picture taken...this was the best one. [In case you couldn't tell, I was being sarcastic. Grandma Great doesn't like to get her picture taken. :) ]

Before we left I got some snuggles from Aunt Julie. I was pretty tired by this point & was ready for a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment