Sunday, February 22, 2009

Silly girls, Craig & Maddie.

Friday night we had pizza at Grandpa & Grandmum's. I was playing Beethoven and Aunt Audrey and Aunt Casey were grooving to the music. They are very entertaining.


I went by Grandpa and those silly girls kept following me! Daddy joked that someday I will love it if I had the undivided attention of two 16 year olds. Well - one 16 year old and one 15 year 9 month old. :)



Mommy has been cruising Craig's List. On Saturday we drove to a strangers house to pick up this toy. It is WAY fun. I can stand up by it. Actually, I kind of lean on it. Daddy said that it feels less shady when you stop at someone's home. Mommy has had him meet people in parking lots and he said that can feel illegall.


This isn't the only thing she's found lately...she's been looking for a high chair. She was planning on getting one that hooks to a chair, but after having people over one night and needing all the chairs, Mommy decided to go for a free stanging chair. Mommy & Daddy saved up and sprung for the pretty chair that Mommy had her eye on. (It came from a store & not the back of someone's van.)


While being pretty, Mommy had serious issues getting the tray on. Back to the store it went. Mommy tried to find one like the one we have been borrowing...but didn't have any luck. She found a similar one, but it was pink. I tried to talk her out of it, reminding her I was a BOY...but she bought it anyway & Daddy met someone at RiteAid.

I did not hide my dislike for the color.


Turns out I did not have Mommy's vision. She bought fabric and made a slipcover to hide the pink. I think the poka-dots are a lot more manly.



We've been Maddie sitting. I love it when she sleeps over! She likes my teddy bear too and was using him as a pillow.


Daddy was helping me fly to Maddie. She licked me a few times - I think there were still some pears on my cheeks from dinner!


Daddy must have wanted some pears too!


Well, that was my weekend. I hope that you had a wonderful weekend too! I'm off to bed.

2 comments:

Tripp said...

Good work on making that slip cover. You are amazing!

Deb said...

Yeah nice work on that!! Very impressed and it looks great!