Friday, February 20, 2009

Magnum P.I.

Yesterday was 80's day at school. After a bit of debate, Mark decided to go for it. He shaved off half of his goatee and went as Magnum P.I.


Mark's hair is a little short...and I couldn't talk him into the short shorts, but overall, not bad. Another teacher was going to bring him a loud Hawaiian shirt & a Tigers hat. I admit I didn't try too hard with the shorts, after finding a picture I felt I needed to cover Magnum's leg. That's a lot of leg!


With Bob's shirt & hat Mark was pretty convincing. It was too bad that most of his students didn't know who Magnum P.I. was. :P I think the best comment Mark told me about was...'did you grow a mustache overnight?!?'

Apparently the kids are not up on their 80's TV. Eddie is getting educated. Yesterday season nine of Murder, She Wrote arrived in our mailbox. He was just as excited as I was.


I used to watch Murder, She Wrote with my grandma growing up...she got me hooked. I think of her every time I watch it.


Here is a close up of the 'stashe' with the hat and loud shirt right before...


Eddie's first lesson in shaving...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg thats AWESOME
"Did you grow a mustache overnight." lol

Tripp said...

That is HILARIOUS! My husband just had a mustache too for a mystery dinner we did. They are too funny.