Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Little Chompers!!

After several days of rosy cheeks and tugging on his ear, Eddie's teeth have popped! This afternoon he woke up grumpy from his nap. Nothing was soothing him. I was debating about throwing him back into bed when I stuck my finger in his mouth. I was surprised to feel sharp little pokes!

When he was grumpy, the only thing he wanted to do was rock on his dinosaur. You can really see his red cheeks...


I tried to get him to open his mouth, but he didn't like me touching his gums. Can't say I blame him.


When Mark got home he tickled him for me in the hopes of getting a picture of the teeth, but again, he didn't want to open wide enough.


Here he is saying 'mum, mum, mum, mum, mum...' :)


I eventually gave up on trying to photograph the little teeth. I wondered later about the picture that I took this morning of him smiling. I zoomed way in and you can see the two bottom teeth just peaking out.


He is growing so fast!!

3 comments:

emily said...

What cute little teeth!

Tripp said...

Oh man congrats on the first teeth.

Deb said...

Oh wow, how exciting - and maybe tiring/exhausting! Congrats on the teeth Eddie! Be nice to mommy and daddy and they'll do their best to make you feel ok.