I've learned the lesson of backing up photos the hard way, so I wasn't worried at first about losing information, but the longer the computer was down, the more I was thinking about what files I could possibly lose and I got that horrible sinking feeling in my stomach. I was SO happy to get the call this afternoon that all was well & it was nothing serious and I was up and running again!
It was a very good reminder about backing up your information and also the realization of just how spoiled I am with my laptop and that, I like being spoiled. :)
Of course Eddie had a couple of milestones while I wasn't able to blog...so here is a quick catch up. Eddie has been close to sitting for awhile now, but Monday as I was making dinner Mark got him up from a nap, plopped him on the floor and he stayed!

He was able to hold it for awhile before he got tired. Good thing Daddy was right there to catch him because I was trying to get him to smile for the camera.

Thank you so much for the comments, calls and e-mails about the high chair debate! After hearing about everyone's love for their chairs I am on the search for one. I am still not totally sure yet about a free standing one or one that hooks to a chair. Their are pros and cons to both. I am leaning toward a free standing one even with our small dining room. As soon as Jami heard about my debate, she cleaned up her high chair for us to try out, and I am really enjoying it!
Eddie seems to be enjoying the high chair too. Yesterday he had green beans for the first time. I wasn't sure how it would go. The last few days when it came time to try and get cereal into his mouth he's used every evasive maneuver to keep it out. It was getting to the point that when he saw me mixing the cereal together he would lock his lips together and not open up.
He was interested in the green color of the beans and opened his mouth up enough that a little was able to sneak in. Once he seemed to get over the shock of a new flavor, he seemed to enjoy it and eating went the best that has been in the last week. Maybe it was the high chair. :)

Yesterday morning Emma and Logan came to play. Emma climbed up in the chair because she wanted to hold Eddie. Logan climbed up next to her. I would have gotten a really cute picture of them, except Eddie decided to reach over and pull Logan's ear. I should have been quicker with the camera.

We had a good time. We played, colored and mushed play dough. I had forgotten how much fun that stuff was! Eddie enjoyed squeezing play dough too, but he kept wanting to eat it. Logan did eat some. The morning flew! 3 kids kept me moving and I was very excited to join Eddie when he took his afternoon nap!
2 comments:
Thank you SO much for watching Emma & Logan!! They enjoyed playing with you and Eddie very much. They are still talking about it! :)
Ahh what a yucky feeling when you think that you have lost all your stuff on your computer. I am glad to hear it was nothing too serious and hurray for sitting.
Post a Comment