Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My turn.

Mommy has been busy trying to get all the Christmas pictures up, so I thought I'd give her a hand. After the Keen family cleared out, we had our own Christmas party. I had a quick rest by Daddy and then I was ready to open gifts.


Mommy helped me. For every 4 gifts that I got - every one else got 1. I really cleaned up! I got a bright red shiny sled, lots of clothing & toys! I'm excited to play in the snow while styling my new clothing. Aunt Julie even got me a funny t-shirt to add to my collection!


This isn't Aunt Janna's real gift...it's a self portrait she made when she was little. Grammie came across it and framed it. It was quickly decided that it's too nice of a drawing to take it away from Grandpa & Grammie's...so Aunt Janna is going to leave it with them. :P


Uncle Troy was excited to get Willamina peppermints. He said he understood why Aunt Janna talked him out of buying a big bag when they were shopping the day before.


This being my first Christmas, I didn't know how crazy it gets when the stockings come out! Wrapping paper gets thrown all over the place! :)


Grammie helped me open mine. I don't know what was so funny...but Grammie was having fun!


I couldn't wait to play with everything! I got a very funny mouse toy. He gets all excited when you try to take his cheese away! Grandpa was trying to get my toy train out of the box. They sure make that challenging!


It was another great night & I got to stay up until 11pm again!

No comments: