Eddie had a lot of fun playing with his new stacking rings from Great Grandpa & Grandma.

He received lots of great gifts, but he really enjoyed chewing on the rings or the stand to stack them on.

Annika was very excited about her giant, fluffy puppy dog. When she opened the box it startled her when it poofed up.

The dog was the hit of the party. It was also hinted that Eddie & Jackson will be getting them next year. I am under strict orders not to buy Eddie one. :)

Here is Eddie and his new buddy, Jackson. Jackson is 3 weeks old. I was hoping to get one of them at least kind-of looking in my direction...but they were both busy. Jackson wanted his nuk and Eddie was trying to get the entire ring into his mouth.

This scarf (?) has been passed among the Keen sisters and Mom received it this Christmas. The thing creeps me out. You open the mouth of the animal to clamp in the tail. Yuck. Mom's been dared to wear it to church. We'll see if she does it. I bet she will. :)

Jackson took a little snooze by Great Grandma. He is so tiny compared to Eddie. I was holing him later in the evening and even though he's 10lbs, he feels so light!
No comments:
Post a Comment