I still don't really enjoy being on my tummy. I can easily flip to my tummy from my back, but can not flip back over. I do tolerate being on my tummy better now, but after lifting my legs and arms to practice my flying, I scream for Mommy to help me. She tries not to respond right away in hopes that I'll learn to do it on my own...but eventually, she helps me over.

Last week we spent a couple days with Grammum at her house. Here I am chewing on Grammum's finger...playing with her...and playing with Aunt Audrey. She had a long day at school and was 'resting her eyes' by me.
Before we spent our days at Grammum's, this is what our back room looked like...

Here it is after...

We got a closet! Mommy has always called this our random room. She's never known what to do with it. It's the biggest of the 3 bedrooms but it had the smallest closet. When Daddy and Mommy moved into our house, Mommy chose the room with the biggest closet...but now...Mommy said we will play musical bedrooms soon. She's very excited.
Grandpa gave me my lunch on Sunday. I managed to get a little drool on him! :)
On Monday morning Grammie came to play! I had a great surprise when I got up from my nap - I was up just in time for Grandpa to come to play!


We read books. Mommy keeps telling me that we 'don't eat books'. She says that it makes the pages stick together. I didn't tell Grandpa this, he lets me do what I want. Yea! I hope he can come to play again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment