
A year ago today we had our 12 week appointment at the Dr's. We came home took a picture of the oven and announced little man's upcoming arrival with our Christmas card. It was without a doubt the most fun and the biggest reaction we've ever gotten to a card. Even bigger than the one of us on the roof and the one where it looked like Mark was licking the flag pole.
This year we don't have any big news and I don't think we will get a card out. It's just not going to happen. I'm very sorry. I will do better next year.
If we did do a card I like this picture...

But Mark really likes the grumpy snow picture...

I did print out a few photos to send out because our grandparents are not too internet savvy. Anyway - Happy Holidays!! Sorry you will not be getting a card in the mail. :P
Love, Mark, Jen and Eddie
1 comment:
Merry Christmas! Eddie is so cute! I'm glad we're not the only ones not sending cards out this year. Next year we'll try!
Post a Comment