Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve


After lots of fun at Prins family party, where I can't believe I didn't think to take any pictures, we had Christmas with my side of the family.


Eddie was pretty chilled out by Grammum. He was a bit on the sleepy side, but still a happy camper while the rest of us opened gifts.


We did a movie exchange with my sisters...I had Audrey's name, and she had mine. Turns out great minds think alike. We got each other the same movie.


Aunt Emily got Eddie a book he can eat! He couldn't get it into his mouth fast enough. I tried to get a picture with Emily's eyes open...but that is next to impossible. :)


Eddie made an ABC book about himself for Grandpa & Grammum. Grammum was excited.


After Mark & Audrey got her wii hooked up, the party moved downstairs. While playing with her mii, her eyes ended up on top of her eyebrows. Oops!


We all cheered on Audrey & Emily while they battled it out on the tennis court.


No comments: