Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve Eve

Our little family Christmas. When we were trying to figure out when to have our own little Christmas, we had a hard time finding a time on Christmas. We decided to kick off the Christmas festivities with our own Christmas Eve Eve party.


We let Eddie open his gift before dinner...he wasn't quite sure what was going on. He would grab the wrapping paper and Mark pulled the present away. His only other experiences with paper are when we are reading & I'm telling him not to pull the pages.


He wasn't too thrilled with the box his present came in. He was having a hard time getting it into his mouth. After dinner we took his toy out and put it together and he enjoyed it a lot more.


Eddie stayed busy playing while Mark and I opened our gifts to each other. It was very sweet. We both got each other things that we have always talked about, but never done. I've always wanted to learn how to decorate cakes and Mark has always wanted to jump out of an airplane. Mark gave me cake decorating classes and I combined Christmas, his birthday and anniversary gifts and Mark is going to skydive this summer.

Once Eddie was in bed we kept the Christmas music playing, turned off the lights and sat talking by the glow of the Christmas tree.

No comments: