Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We have LAUGHTER!

Mark was getting Eddie ready for bath time when....



Eddie's only had high pitched squeals, this was the 1st time that he really linked them together. I was a bit jealous that Mark was the one to get the giggles out of him...but it was great that Mark was home. AND as Mark said, I get to see lots of other 'firsts'. :)

(This happened on Monday night - I had serious issues trying to get this to load. :P I love that in the background you can hear Mark & I trying to be quiet.)

4 comments:

Tripp said...

Oh that is the best sound in the world isn't it.

Jen said...

Precious! Let the fun interactions begin! Soon you'll find yourselves doing crazy things just for a cute giggle!

The O'Connor Family said...

So cute!!

MollyBazan said...

WOW- I cant believe this happens so fast! He's such a big man!