
Mommy is excited for me to experience it. She likes this time of year. Of course she likes snow at Christmas, the birds coming back in the spring and sitting by the water listening to waves on a summer night...so I guess that means she likes all the seasons, and is excited for me to experience all of them. BUT, there is something special about fall.

This afternoon we played outside. Well...I laid on a blanket in the grass & mommy took pictures. (While looking at my chubby cheeks she kept thinking, 'I'm so cute', in the sing-songy way that Aunt Emily says she is going to teach me as soon as I can link my words together.) Mommy and I did get the mail & mommy found some fallen leaves to tromps through just so I could hear the sound of them crunching.

I squealed when mommy asked me how I liked it...so she believes that I enjoyed it. Oops. Excuse me.
2 comments:
Very cute pictures.
Adorable.
Post a Comment