
Awe shoot. I did it again. You turned 3 months old...yesterday. Sorry little man. I didn't realize it until this morning. I get confused with the whole weeks & months thing. I had the same problem when I was pregnant with you. Technically you are 13 weeks, 2 days. But by the calendar, you are 3 months. I never know what to say when people ask. If I say months, they ask for the weeks...and if I say weeks, they figure out the months. Oh well. You are getting cuter and more lovable by the day. I do promise to remember your first birthday. I am looking forward to you diving into your cake. Although, Aunt Audrey's birthday starts out the string of summer birthdays in our family...her cake could be in danger. I'm sure grandpa will help you get to it.
I honestly am not sure where the last month has gone. Most of our days go so quickly and the ones that don't, I am praying for daddy to get home. We don't have too many of those, but your daddy is always so excited to see you, even if you are Mr. Grumpy Pants.
It has been so nice that your grandmas each spend a morning with you during the week. I know that they love it and it is nice for me to get some alone time, I've never found work so relaxing. Even though I'm away, I think about you and what game or fun adventure you are having with them. I loved Thursdays growing up because we would visit my grandma. I treasure those memories now more than ever. We would go on picnics, watch 'Murder, She Wrote' and she could make a pancake into any shape. I remember sitting on the counter watching her make me a rooster. You are so blessed by your grammies, I am so glad that you will have those fun times too. They love you so much! Your grandpas love you too, little man. So do your aunts & uncle...everyone loves you! :)

You are such a little man. You no longer look like a baby. You are growing so fast! You are always trying to sit up. You pick up your head & pull so hard. Daddy says you will have great abs. You also are rolling to your left side. If your arm didn't get in the way I'm sure you could make it to your tummy. When I change your diaper on the floor you've started to scoot away from me. The other day I had to move you closer twice just to get your diaper back on. You are always moving. Daddy and I have started to talk about what we need to do to our home to keep you safe.

You have such a sweet disposition. I know your teeth have been bothering you & made you a little drool factory, but for the most part you are so happy. You've started to laugh. Interacting and playing with you is so much fun! When I sing to you, you sing along. Mostly on the chorus. You tend to let me sing solo on the verses. You really like oldies. We sing 'Goodnight Sweetheart' and 'The Lion Sleeps Tonight' a lot.

Your eyes were so blue when you were born, and they usually still are...it just depends on what you are wearing. You don't have daddy's eyes...you have mine. Sometimes they look blue and others, they look green. I love the sparkle that they have when you look at me. You make me feel so special. You really seek me out & will grin when our eyes lock. Daddy is a bit jealous, he doesn't get the immediate reaction from you that I do. Tennis is almost done and he will be around more to play. I don't know what we are going to do once it gets really cold out. You love to play outside.
Daddy and I are so blessed and thankful to God that he chose us to be your parents. We love you so much. You are such a joy.
I love being your mommy.
1 comment:
Love the first picture. Happy 3 Man!
Post a Comment