
Not long ago I was in a group of mommies that were talking about getting stains out of clothing from diaper explosions. I remember thinking to myself how lucky I was that I didn't have this problem. I had no idea what my son had in store from me. I do wish I paid better attention. All I can do lately is laugh.
(Once I got him cleaned up today he looked so innocent, I had to get his picture. And don't worry, if it exploded again...he was laying on Daddy's side of the bed. :P)
As I was trying to figure out where to wash his clothing out, I was torn. Kitchen sink? Gross. Bathroom? Still yuck - but better than where we prepare food. That's when the slop sink came to mind. I've been doing lots of dreaming of household projects. Our laundry is currently in our kitchen. Yes, I know that is very strange, but that's where it is. One of the things we hope to do this winter is move the laundry downstairs. Wouldn't it be nice to eventually get a slop sink downstairs too?? I found this beauty on-line.

But I am getting ahead of myself. Our bathroom is our first project. I've had to promise not to tear the whole house apart...as I've done before. Today was Mark's last Saturday tennis tournament. So Woo Hoo! Painting of the bathroom begins next week. :)
2 comments:
What color are you painting the bathroom???
Slop sinks are great! We've got one in our basement and it really comes in handy when they puke all over their sheets in the middle of the night and you need a place to hose them off. Sorry, didn't mean to gross you out, just prepare you. ;)
Post a Comment