Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Third times a charm

Saturday morning Eddie and I had brunch with some mommies that I went to high school with. We had a great time and met some of the kids for the first time. We tried to gather the kids together to get a picture, but it was a challenge. Most of mine came out blurry. Maybe next time we should start with pictures! :)

Emma practicing for the new baby.

Owen is 4 months older than Eddie...Eddie is almost as long.

Logan was moving so fast & didn't want anything to do with sitting.


Saturday afternoon I wasn't feeling the best. We were planning to go out with friends, but ended up staying home. My wonderful hubby took Eddie and ran some errands to give me some down time. While out he picked up some more paint for the kitchen. I was scared off by yellow and wanted to try green.


Mark painted the kitchen for me. When he showed me the finished product, he saw my face and said - you've got to be kidding me! I really wanted to like it. But I didn't. I liked green - but unfortunately, I didn't like the shade.


We have now gotten the third and final color for the kitchen. I painted a sample area - and I love it. I also really appreciate my hubby putting up with my indecisiveness. :) My sister likes the 1st green and is going to use it to paint her bathroom. Anyone have any use for a half gallon of banana pudding yellow?

No comments: