Sunday, September 7, 2008

Running late & Sunday adventures


Mark is often involved with our church service. Usually he will leave early and Eddie & I meet him later. On those Sundays that we catch up with Mark, Eddie & I tend to sneak in during the first song & find a spot in the back. Things can be running smoothly, then suddenly Eddie will decide to throw a wrench into my plans.

Today I was excited that Mark was home to help & we were hoping to walk to church. We didn't end up walking, but we did make it before the singing began. Mark very sarcastically told me that he just doesn't understand why I am not always on time anymore. :)

Today Eddie decided that he was hungry again, and was trying to drop off to sleep as I wanted to head out the door. His puppy hat matched his outfit so nicely that I grabbed a picture of our sleepy guy...even though it matched so well, the hat didn't make it out of the house.


Our friends' baby was baptized today. It was a beautiful service. As a 1st time parent, baptism took on a whole new meaning today. Little Ellery wore the dress her mom and her aunt were baptized in. So sweet.

After church we headed to my parents for lunch. After a nap by grandma, Eddie showed off his new fun game. If you poke his nose & say...beep...he will smile. :)


No comments: