
When the sun starts shining and weather warms up, my shoes go into the closet. I love to be barefoot and when I leave the house I opt for flip flops all summer. Now that the weather has turned a bit colder in the mornings, I reached for my tennis shoes. I bent over to tie them. It wasn't until I got to the second shoe that I realized...I bent over to tie them. The last time I wore footwear that wasn't slip on, I was pregnant & Mark would tie them for me. I didn't even want to put forth the effort to get down to my feet.
It was just a whoa kind of moment. I bent over again just for the sensation. I didn't bang into a belly & knock myself over.
Tub Time
I know the only reason people check this out is for updates on the little guy. I don't blame you at all. He is a sweetie. :) Here are some pictures from bath time tonight. Mark has had a lot going on lately and has been getting home around bed time. Tonight he gave Eddie his bath. It was very sweet how Eddie was looking up at Daddy.

He will give up his fist long enough for it to be washed and rinsed, then it goes back in his mouth.
1 comment:
That last picture is very precious.
Post a Comment