Thursday, August 14, 2008

my first play date


This afternoon mommy & I met Jami, Emma and Logan at the park. We had so much fun! I can't wait to go back! I couldn't play on the toys this time, but mommy said that maybe by next summer I can run around with Emma & Logan!

Jami & Mommy took lots of pictures. They said it was because it was our first play date...but I think they just like to take pictures of us. :)


Logan brought his mower & was going to mow the whole playground!






Emma wanted to take my picture, I tried to smile...but I was a tad bit grumpy & was ready to go home. The park tired me out & I fell asleep on the walk home.

1 comment:

The O'Connor Family said...

Eddie, we had so much fun on our playdate!! Emma & Logan