Mark stopped at the grocery store on his way home that other night. I asked him to pick up chapstick for me. He came home with 4. I thought this was a bit much & asked why. Mark asked what had happened to my last chapstick....I had sent it though the wash.
I became determined I would hang on to one tube of chapstick until it was gone, and not lost or sent through the wash. I did really well for about 3 days. I know it was in my pocket when Eddie & I left work. Somewhere between work & home it's gone missing. I've looked in the car but no luck. I'm just going to go back to keeping them all over the house. Good thing they are not expensive.
Thanks babe for knowing me so well. :)
2 comments:
Once I used a tube of chapstick until it was all gone. I still have that empty tube because I was so proud. True story.
Yes- that definitely is a true story... and he still won't let me throw it away! :)
Post a Comment