We have begun to realize the power of the bundle or 'baby burrito'. It can take a crying, grumpy guy and turn him in to an adorable sleeping baby.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Blogging & Bundling
I realized this afternoon when my camera told me again that the memory card was full, that I've taken more pictures in the last month than in the last 6 months. With this influx of photos I have gotten hooked on blogging. I love the ease of loading pictures & telling the stories as they happen. I'm sure in a few months when everything is not quite so new, I won't have things for 2 -3 posts on somedays...but you never know. I am excited to have them all slurped into a book at the end of the year with blurb. While I love scrapbooking - this is so much faster!
We have begun to realize the power of the bundle or 'baby burrito'. It can take a crying, grumpy guy and turn him in to an adorable sleeping baby.
We have begun to realize the power of the bundle or 'baby burrito'. It can take a crying, grumpy guy and turn him in to an adorable sleeping baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ooooo - love the blurb site... so fun to have your blog in a little book. Love all the pics and the stories... he is such a cute little guy! And yes, the baby burrito is a NICU's nurses (and a tired mommy's) dream! :)
Post a Comment