Sunday, June 23, 2013

"Did you call me Coach?"


Eddie had tennis camp every morning this past week.
(don't you love his orange shoes?  He picked them out himself. :)



On the drive home I'd ask him what he liked most, he always told me...everything.


On Tuesday Eddie started to call Mark 'Coach' - like the other kids did.
Later I told Eddie that Daddy was his Daddy and he could call him Daddy at tennis.
Eddie said, 'I know - but at tennis - he's my Coach' :)


Dani became the offical ball girl.  
She bounced between picking things up and playing by me.


Eleanor stayed by me and explored..

 (we are working on keeping hair bows in...didn't work this day.  
This girl has a TON more hair than her sister!!  Still trying to figure out what to do with it!)
 

She called out, 'Daaaaaa!!' & waved every time Mark walked by.

It was a fun week (I always enjoy watching Mark work) 
& was a bit crazy driving all over with tennis in the morning & swimming in the afternoon.  
Is this what life is going to feel like come fall when Ed starts school??

1 comment:

Tripp said...

It is busy once they start to do more things. School can be a little crazy. LOVE Eddie's shoes ;)