Wednesday, March 6, 2013

matching dresses

My Aunt gave the girls matching dresses when El was born.  They wore them last summer (El's was big on her - but I thought it was the only chance for them to wear them together), I didn't realize until later that I didn't get them together in a picture. 

I had pictures of them separately...but not together. :(

The girls have been growing like crazy and as I was switching out clothing...I wondered if the dresses would still fit.  I tried El's on and it zipped up!!

Sunday morning when Dani was picking out her outfit (I love her style - she is so proud of herself) I pulled her dress out and she picked it! (she hardly ever picks what I suggest)  She tried it on and it fit!!

We were ready early (shocking) so I tried to get a picture of the girls together for my Aunt.

I should mention Mark was on Praise Team and not home, so I enlisted Eddie to help me.

He was an awesome helper trying to get their attention...
but this is what we were getting:
and the classic:
"photo that gets snapped as Mom is diving to catch the small child"

I told Eddie we were done and would try another time.

He asked if he could take some.

We had time, so he carefully wound the camera strap around his arm, 
I sat by the couch to catch El and off he went...
 not too bad!!!
(I did crop a bit - but I love his enthusiasm!)
and my favorite...
LOVE THIS!!
they smiled WAY better for him!!

No comments: